Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween all my family and friends!

This is one of my favorite phrases because it proves to the world that I am not a Jehovah's Witness! 

Well some cool things happened this week. First and foremost Alores got baptized!!!


We've been working with Alores for the past 3 weeks and he has been so prepared for the gospel and it is amazing to see him make changes in his life and draw closer to Jesus Christ.

Also last week for p-day we went to a botanical garden here in Port St. Lucie and it was so much fun to just walk around and see all the plant life.

Also Halloween was this week. Man I love Halloween and it was super fun, we had a ward trunk-or-treat (because there are no street lights in Port St. Lucie every church does one of these) but it was super fun and we even dressed up. I dressed up like a pirate and Sister Kutomi dressed up as a time lord from Doctor Who.



Also in interesting news. Due to zika Sister Missionaries in my mission will be wearing pants now. We'll look like the elders just a lot better dressed.



Also this week is transfers and I will be staying here in Port St. Lucie!! I'm so excited because there are truly so many miracles in store.

My address is:
2051 SE Hillmoor Dr. #209A
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952

Love ya all!!

Sister Jennings


No comments:

Post a Comment