Monday, November 21, 2016

Imperfection Seeking Perfection

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

This has been a good week. For p-day we went to the Florida Oceanographic Society and got to pet stingrays!!!


​It was really cool and they felt very weird. Also one of them was really sassy and I'm pretty sure it wanted to bite our fingers off, but it scared us every time it came around the tank to be petted.

Also this week we are finishing up the last few lessons for our friend Kaleb who is getting baptized on Wednesday. I'm really grateful that I got to be apart of his journey. To tell ya a little bit about Kaleb, he is a 12 year old boy and comes from a part-member family. When Kaleb turned 8 his non-member dad would not allow him to be baptized and so for 4 years he wanted to be baptized but couldn't because of his father. Well his mom went to court and sued his non-member dad and the court gave Kaleb permission to be baptized. So this week on Wednesday Kaleb and his 8-year old sister Alyssa will be baptized and I'm so excited for them. 

We are also working with a lot of other really cool people. This girl Daline we met last week and I think I told you a little bit about how I met her. We went by to teach her this week and she is seriously so cool. She has the greatest desire to follow God and she came to church yesterday. She missed the first hour and texted us to see if she could still come even though she was late and we said of course. So she only came for Relief Society and she absolutely loved it! She's so excited for us to come back and teach her this next week and she is so excited to be baptized.

Truly seeing so many miracles here in Port St. Luice and I'm so excited for Thanksgiving this week.

I hope you all have a great holiday week!!

Love,

Sister Jennings

P.S. the Super moon was so cool, here's my picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment