Monday, October 24, 2016

PSL - Punching Satan for Life

Hey everyone!

It was really cool we got to a lot of random acts of service which is awesome because usually no one lets us help them. One lady even let us help her wash her car, which is awesome because I am now a pro car washer, since I do it every week. Also our investigator Alores is progressing nicely for baptism and is so excited to be baptized this Saturday. He is inviting all of his family, his fiance, and probably everyone he knows which is so cool. In other news we got stalked for 20 minutes by the crazy anti-mormon mom of a less active member, yeah she stalked us down so that she could yell out her window to stay out of her neighborhood. That was an interesting day. Sorry this is a shorter email. Overall it was a really good week, we are working with some cool people, still trying to find more cool people, and just continuing to do all that I can to help this area to continue to grow and prosper. Sorry I don't have any pictures from this week so here's my testimony instead.

I know that this church is true, there is power in the Book of Mormon and as we read from it we will come to know more about our Savior Jesus Christ and the love he has for us, we will strengthen our families, we will have greater access to the power of heaven and we will be able to see greater miracles in our lives. I am so grateful to have a modern day prophet who leads and guides us so that we may be prepared for the things to come and have no fear. I love the temple and how it unites our families throughout all time and eternity and how it connects us with our ancestors. I love my Savior and I know that he loves each and everyone of us.


Love,

Sister Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment