Monday, August 1, 2016

Tender Mercy Miracles

Hey all ya'll

Well I don't have much time left so I'll tell about my week through pictures and a few other thoughts.

For p-day we went to Bayside, which is a super nice outdoor shopping center right by where all the cruise ships come into Miami. It was so much fun and I definitely felt like a tourist for a little bit.


Then on p-day we had lunch at my very favorite restaurant.....Hard Rock Cafe. As family tradition dictates, I must take a photo outside of it to commemorate the experience.


We also got to go to the temple with our dear friend Marla this week. (My recent convert David was supposed to come as well, but didn't make it) man I really do love the temple and the peace and comfort that comes from the spirit there. Also I missed the memo that I was supposed to wear blue, oh well.

To make our temple trip even better, I found a dime on temple grounds. Anyone who has served with me knows that I pick up spare change on the ground, I got that habit from my trainer Sister King. It truly sealed the deal that this was the best temple trip.


After our temple trip I went and stayed home with one of the sisters we live with because she is super sick and they haven't been able to do any work this week. We switched companions and the other two went out the door to do some work and saw amazing miracles while I had some fun with Sister Anderson.​

Well this week was definitely a week of tender mercies that I'll have to tell you more about after I get home off the mission. Just know that God truly knows each and everyone of our needs and that he loves us and shows us his hand in our life all the time, if we look for it.

Love you all!

~Sister Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment