Monday, August 29, 2016

Temple Tour Galore

Hey Everyone!!

Well it's been a really good week, I'll just tell ya some of the highlights.

For p-day last week we went to Calle Ocho which is this super famous street and we got some awesome Cuban ice cream. It's really cool serving here in Miami I've gotten to know so many different cultures and one of the big ones is the Cuban culture which Calle Ocho is the heart of Cuban life.


Roosters are everywhere in little Havana and so they decorate these statues (just like the horses in Downtown Ogden) and display them all over Calle Ocho

Cuban ice cream. My flavor was cookie monster.

Also this week we took my two recent converts to the temple and it was amazing to be able to feel the spirit with them there because the spirit is so much stronger on temple grounds. If you don't understand what I mean I invite you to go to an LDS temple and just sit on the grounds for a few minutes and focus on the feeling you get because it's sensational.


The temple is so beautiful, it was a sunny day with a little bit of rain but it was totally worth it!
(Sister Herbas, me, David {baptized June 28}, Paul {baptized August 13}
Also this week faced a little bit of a stomach flu, but I'm feeling a lot better. And we are in a finding phase trying to find all those who will receive us and as well find the YSA that we may begin to teach them. 

Hope you all have a great week!

Sister Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment