Monday, July 25, 2016

Sisters in Christ not Twins

Hey Family and Friends!! :D

Well to start off with everyone thinks that me and my companion are twins:


Or that we are actual sisters or twins and we have to assure them that we are not, just sisters in Christ.

This week has been a whirlwind of lots of different things but hey that's missionary life. Lots of appointments and crazy busy days, trying to find more people to teach, working with less actives and helping our investigators be prepared to be baptized. You know the norm, basic missionary life. Some appointments happen and some don't but it's all in the Lord's timing. Well for a few interesting stories...

Our investigator thinks our member is cute and so he asked her out on a date. Will keep you updated but YSA probs. The weirdest part is when the member asks you the missionary for dating advice. Uhm uhm uhm we don't know....we don't talk to boys....uh flirting what is that....teach the gospel yeah do that, baptize him (yeah that's how our brain thinks, we don't flirt, if a guy talks to us we are like yeah he wants to hear the gospel)

I went on a full day exchange up to Miramar and practiced how to get into gated communities and got to teach the most awesome 10 year old. His grandma asked him like 3 times if he wanted to get baptized now or wait (she's not a member but her daughter and other grandchildren are) and he looked at her and was like I want to get baptized now. Yeah awesome elect 10 year olds for the win!

Also in case most of you haven't realized (many of you have) I hit half way this past week and received many reminders. Don't worry though I'm not trunky (suitcases packed and ready to come home), I'm still working hard and giving it my all.


Love all the letters and packages, but I just can't believe that I'm half way done (It's actually kind of scary to be honest)

Also in case you've forgot we are moving houses and there has been so much crazy confusion going on with that. We are no longer moving to the address I sent last week but a new address :D

 4246 SW 10th St
Miami, FL 33145

Don't worry though I'll get all of my mail from my old house in North Miami Beach as well as the other house I was originally going to move to. But as with moving you have to do packing so here is a lovely picture of that.


As well some more interesting news. My companion got emergency transferred up to my old area Gateway YSA! Well I'm excited for her to go to the area where I spent the first 6 months of my mission I am super sad to see her go though. My new companion for at least the next 2 weeks is Sister Herbas and I'm excited to learn more about her and just learn and grow more. We transferred this morning so I don't know anything about her yet but it's going to be a blast!




Well have a great week!
Remember I love all of you and God loves all of you :D

Love,

Sister Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment