Monday, September 26, 2016

I'm a Port St. Lucie Lady

Howdy all ya'll

Wow I love Port St. Lucie it is absolutely beautiful!! While I miss Miami it is nice to see lots of trees and undeveloped space. I don't miss the traffic but I do miss how close everything is. But seriously it is so beautiful!

Transfers was crazy and both my second mom (my second trainer) and my dad (my first district leader) died (went home). It was a crazy day, and I officially feel old in the mission because I don't know anyone any more I feel because they've all gone home. Just kidding I still have a long time on my mission.


 

(me and my dad Elder Peterson)

Well Port St. Lucie is great and the ward is awesome, it's not completely white like I thought it would be but actually has a lot of diversity which is cool. Also I'm still going to be using my awesome spanish up here. Right now we have some cool investigators we are working with an awesome part member family where we are helping the 12 year old boy Kaleb get baptized and we are trying to teach the son of a recent convert. Lots of prospect up here which is great. Still trying to get to know the area and get used to having the church 20 miles away (round trip) from where we live but each new area has different struggles. My new companion is Sister Kutomi she's from Brazil! First companion not from the U.S. so I'm helping her learn english and she is going to teach me a little bit of Portuguese so that will be awesome. (Sorry Sister Jeppson, I should have learned Portuguese when I was with you). I'm greenie breaking her (so this is her 3rd transfer in Florida) but she started her mission in Brazil so she has actually been on her mission for 6 months, so I'm not really greenie breaking her.


​(sorry only picture I have with my new companion I'll take some more today)

Well love ya all! Have a great week!

Love,

Sister Jennings

New Address:
2051 Hillmoore Dr. #209
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952

No comments:

Post a Comment