Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fiestas, Weddings, and Farewells - A Week Worth Celebrating

Hey Friends and Family

Hey so I forgot my notes for what happened this week so I'll just tell ya what I remembered and send a whole bunch of pictures! :D

For starters our investigators Chardene and Wilkens got married! So that is super exciting for them and we couldn't be happier.

Pic #1 & 2: Making sweet plantains. So we had this super cool zone activity for cinco de mayo and they asked me and sister smith to make sweet plantains since they are absolutely delicious. Let's just say I got to be a pro at making them by the end of that day.


Pic #3: At the activity they made luchadore masks but since we were late we just took pictures in other people's masks. That's more fun anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment