Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Happy Birthday Jesus!!

Well it's been a pretty great week. This week we had a massive mission conference and it was so much fun to see so many missionaries and be able to celebrate the birth of our Savior with them. Got to see my old companion Sister Erickson there which was awesome!



Then after the conference Sister Peterson got sick so we spent most of the next few days chilling at home so that she could get feeling better.



Then of course Christmas!! Got to open up packages from my family, had an awesome day at church worshiping our Savior, and got to skype home to see my family! What a wonderful day and truly amazing way to celebrate our Savior.



I am truly so grateful to my Savior for coming to earth and being born so humbly and being the perfect example so that I can know the way to return to my loving Heavenly Father. I am so grateful that he came to earth, lived his life, and then in the end sacrificed himself for me. He was the greatest gift given by a loving Father in Heaven. He was wrapped in swaddling clothes and given as a gift to everyone. Then Christ gave us the greatest gift of his life as he sacrificed it for us.

Jesus loves each and everyone of us!

Love you all,

Sister Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment